To provide a top-level CARVE experience, we have introduced some rules that we kindly ask you to comply with.
- You need a pre-booking for a training session that you can do via the phone number or inquiry form on our website or write us on the CARVE Facebook page.
- Our colleague will be interested in your level of skiing or snowboarding. This is subjective, but enough to define the group you will be doing the workout with. The goal is to train with people at the same or similar level so that it can be as effective as possible and fully enjoyable.
- Do not reserve training hours that you are not sure you will be able to visit.
- The minimum age for training is 4 years.
- It is desirable to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before the training itself to fill-in a one-off declaration as well as to determine the exact size of the ski or snowboard boots.
- Registration of each visit takes place with a colleague at the reception, then you will be directed to the slope.
- Our colleague will give you a note with the size of boots you used for the training. This way it will be easier to find the right size during your next visit and you will not waste time in trying different boots.
• We strongly recommend wearing long socks;
• We recommend that you wear a changeover clothing (a changing room is available) as there is a risk of getting wet on the slope;
• The garment should be comfortable and no training with jeans or jeans trousers is allowed;
• If you wish you can wear your ski / snowboard boots, but personal ski / snowboards are not allowed due to technical reasons and risk of damaging the slope;
• Only people who have an active training at a given time have the right to stay in the slope area.
Cancellation of training:
• It is desirable if you need to cancel a training to do it at least 24 hours before it is due;
• In case of 3 cancellations done less than 24 hours before the training, you will be charged an additional 50% of the training value during your next visit.